Get all the best of the Lily Cup™ in a compact, go-anywhere design. Lily Cup™ Compact collapses flat into its protective case, which fits even the smallest purse. When you need it, simply pop it open for 10 hours of protection. Your period starting never has to be an emergency again.
Get all the best of the Lily Cup? in a compact, go-anywhere design. Lily Cup? Compact collapses flat into its protective case, which fits even the smallest purse. When you need it, simply pop it open for 10 hours of protection. Your period starting never has to be an emergency again.
Lily Cup Compact is the world's first collapsible menstrual cup. Now the convenience and health benefits of a reusable menstrual cup are available in a compact go-anywhere design. Lily Cup? Compact is the first ever menstrual cup that can collapse flat, fitting neatly into its protective case. Collecting rather than absorbing menstrual ?ow, it respects your intimate balance and doesn't cause the dryness often associated with tampons. Lily Cup? Compact is made from medical-grade silicone that is so soft and thin, you won't even feel it when it's inside. It offers up to 10 hours of hassle-free protection, day and night. What's more, because Lily Cup? Compact is reusable, it is both eco-friendly and economical.
Insert: As you would with a tampon, angle your cup towards your tailbone and insert it upwards until the stem is inside.To avoid spotting, gently squeeze the base of the cup (not the stem) then rotate slightly. This ensures that the cup has fully opened and that a seal has formed. Your cup should be entirely inside your vagina. If the stem or part of your cup sticks out, gently remove it and reinsert. If the stem is still outside of your body or is irritating, you can trim the stem of the Lily Cup to just below the 3rd ring so that you still have something to grip for removal. Remove and empty: To remove, wash your hands thoroughly and sit in a squatting position. Relax your body and use your vaginal muscles to gently push the cup down. Then grip the stem and slowly pull downwards. Once you can reach the base of the cup, softly squeeze the base to release the seal. Pull the stem downwards and, when you feel that the base is almost out, angle it slightly to avoid any spillage. Discard your menstrual fluid into the toilet, wash your cup, and reinsert.
- The world's first collapsible menstrual cup
- Specially designed protective case
- Ultra-soft, medical-grade silicone
- Up to 10-hours of period protection
- Covers light to heavy flows
- The only cup that can be folded as thin as a tampon
- Reusable and eco-friendly
- Size A: Diameter: 42 mm; Length: 58 mm; Capacity to rim: 18 ml
- Size A is recommended for women who have not given birth or for those who have given birth by Caesarean
- Size B: Diameter: 45 mm; Length: 58 mm; Capacity to rim: 23 ml
- Size B is recommended for women who have given birth vaginally or for those who have been diagnosed with a weaker pelvic floor
Imported from Sweden